Post Baccalaureate Program
Indiana University South East is now taking applications for their Post Baccalaureate Program in Ceramics
– take 1 credit of S561: Graduate Ceramics during both semesters. (in state tuition: $269, out of state: $633)
– have their own studio space in the Ceramics Studio.
– have materials and firing supplied (within reason).
– have 24/7 access to the studio, kilns, etc.
– mount an exhibition of their work in the SpaceLab.
– participate in advanced level Program-wide critiques.
– participate in the community of the Ceramics studio.The Deadline for this application is April 1st, 2016
For more Information and to apply, Click here
Resident Artist Program
he IU Southeast Ceramics Area is seeking an outstanding artist/educator for a yearlong Resident Artist position at the rank of Adjunct Faculty beginning August 2016. We are looking for someone who can be an active presence in the Ceramics studio and work alongside the other faculty and students in our program.
The position requires an active exhibition record and competence in a wide range of ceramic processes/techniques. The person hired will teach one beginning ceramics course each semester and work in the studio as needed to help with the basic operations of the IU Southeast Ceramics area. Teaching an additional 3D design course each semester may be an option for the hired person depending on course availability and qualifications.
All clay, glazes, and firing will be provided within reason. A 90 sq. ft. studio in the ceramics area with a locking door will be provided along with 24/7 building access. Additionally, an NCECA conference pass will be provided to the person hired.
For more information and to apply, Click here